Decal design!

Do you like the decal design?

• Yes

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
made from suggestions... i'd run it on my rig

I like this decal...however who cares on the street if your a supporting member...dont mean any disrespect.....but move the web address to the bottom and lets use a tag line...something like this.....
"Its never a journey, when you own a Expedition"

xtinc7ion

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not a big fan of the odd shape and it seems a bit too.... simple I guess. Might just be me, been doing this for a long time so I may have grown numb to certain styles. Not up to me, though having more than two different size line elements doesn't translate well in a sticker most of the time. Just my 2 pennies. I have a handful of other designs as well if anyone is really interested in seeing more.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
legaly cant use the ford logo unless you get permission from ford to do so. and they arnt going to let it be used in the decal i can tell you that from past atempts

ok since you told us what you cant do....show us some ideas of what we can do...if your a graphic artist, you should be able to come with something or at least a couple of designs that fit to form of what this group is...

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think we should post 6 different decals then vote on 1 then stick with it.

If you don't like the one voted for, make your own. :bleh:

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ive seen a few designs i like suggested so far i think we need a poll and go vrom their

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Decal.jpg

OK, here's what I tossed together this morning. Didn't put a lot of time into it but wanted to get a baseline as to what you guys like. I used a couple of member's trucks in the logo as well if I could get their permission I would appreciate it. Those two are Walnuts4x4 and Tonydiv. I would hate to get this approved and not have their permission. Anyway, let me know what you think, its nice and simple and I have it in a vectored format that can be used in anything from a truck sticker(I would totally rock this ting) all the way up to any size banner.

Thanks for looking, let me know what you think!

I think this would look great without the truck outlines on either end. Particularly because my truck is wedgwood blue.