differences between XLT vs EB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yudaman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
just for reference, 98 eb has heated seats, not sure if it was standard

Mine too...

I agree with Tom, cloth is a much better way to go!
The "only" thing I like better about my current EB over my last XLT is the back quarter windows. However, they whistle and are pretty annoying when I tow my travel trailer.

jsawyer1181

Reaction score
Mine is a 98 and I don't have heated seats. I'd also rather have the cloth seats but my leather seats actually aren't in bad shape at all surprisingly considering its spent its entire life in California, Nevada and Arizona.

l3l4k0ut

Reaction score
so wait, is my 98 EB some kind of bastard child? she never had air ride, no evidence of ever having it whatsoever (i kno her inside n out), n seats are not heated, never appear to have had the option. weird?

jbanks

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok... XLT . EB or Navigator. Talk about loaded. I know this is the expy forum but why not consider the Navigator. Prices are the same for all at this point.

Limited slip rear and front(I think) heavy duty towing. Oil cooler, tranny cooler, vent windows open, leather, all the bells and whistles...

ks10308

Reaction score
Bah Humbug!!

lol..

Call me weird, but I actually prefer the cloth seats. Seem to hold up better over time.

Cant agree more. Leather is not comfortable. Too sticky in summer, too cold in winter. Cloth holds up better and it never feels too uncomfortable like leather