Expedition broken into

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Knautical2001

Full Access Members
Reaction score
LOL.. that is a good thing FREEWAY, I am just glad I wasn't the only one thinking that either. LOL ;P

KC Dave

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Curious how the alarm didnt go off.. On my daughters Explorer, the lock is messed up and if you lift the handle, the door opens even when locked, BUT, the alarm sounds unless she unlocks it with the Fob.

Did you lock it and "beep" the system to set the Alarm? I would sure test the alarm. Have someone sit inside, set the alarm, and then have them open the door.

Always thought hitting the Fob the first time (lock) will lock the doors, and the second time sets the Alarm.. Is that not correct?

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
whoismootoo got his broken into...they busted the window...now alarm

OP
OP
B

Butch Smith

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes the alarm was on. When they pop the handle and flip the lever to unlock it it's just like they used a key and does not set off the alarm.

Toyman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Some low life broke into mine by breaking the passenger side window within 12 hours after I bought it. They were focused on the centre console and missed the GPS under the glass on the passenger seat. When I was covering the window with some plastic sheeting the paperboy commented that my Expy was the 4th vehicle he had seen this morning with broken passenger side windows. And my alarm didn't go off either. Need a proximity sensor like I have on my Mustang droptop to pick up an intrusion into the vehicle.

Notmyidi

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Or you can do like I did, find out someone's in your truck while your smashed, in your boxers a chase the guy around ur apt complex in tulsa with a 12 g in hand

They dont break.into my truck anymore...

sent from my mind via of telepathy