Fi Audio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
not to hijack the thread but i have bravox subs and like them got 2 12's a pioneer head unit and two 5x7 door speakers and a 1000w for $800. iwas just wondering if any of you audiophiles have heard of bravox? and are they any good?

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Kicker l7's have always had that "oh shit no he didn't " if your going RF go t2 or if price isn't a factor go with jl w7 some badass 13's

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
not to hijack the thread but i have bravox subs and like them got 2 12's a pioneer head unit and two 5x7 door speakers and a 1000w for $800. iwas just wondering if any of you audiophiles have heard of bravox? and are they any good?

yeah i saw that clip...that took me to thier site but i didnt see any pricing...i'm looking at redoing my system and right now i'm thinking 2 kicker L7's or 2 rockford T1's...but i'm going all out with fiberglass enclosures or plexiglass...see through type stuff...and of course...lights...6 more screens, and the list goes on...

i have! haha only cause you showed me at anderson. those were actually great subs. gotta look them up.

and i like the L7s and the T1s but over rated for me. i have a kicker cvr and its hits but i like subs that arnt big name brands just because they are usually better and cheaper. if you were to go FI 1 btl would be enough. or Power Acoustik mofos. the 12s are 1500 rms 2700 max and 15s 1700 rms 3000 max. but ive seen them handle about 4000 no problem. my cousin had one 12 in her car and sent a little chip in her windshield to a crack across the the windshield. thats what im getting next time. just cant decide between 2 12s or 2 15s.

rmzsuzuki89

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Kicker l7's have always had that "oh shit no he didn't " if your going RF go t2 or if price isn't a factor go with jl w7 some badass 13's

A few years ago I ran JL. I had a wall with 4 13w7's and 4 1000.1v2's. They were decent, but for the money it kinda sucked. JL makes ok gear, but better can be had for much less.

OP: What is your budget, what kind of room do you have to work with, and what are your goals?

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'm like WHOISMOOTOO...behind 2nd row...but i'm thinking $3-stacks...to include the amps, components, screens, and labor...4-6 screens...4 w/o visors...6 w/visors...

on1wheel01

Reaction score
my teammate has 4 18 BTLs, its nasty.
other than that, i dont really care for Fi, decent gear, not super efficient.
This guy knows his stuff. I recognize your sn from caco lol. But yea fi is nice I prefer sundown or dd or dc. For 3k you could have a stupid system

RidnClean

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What would you reccomend for behind 2nd row and $1g budget for some deep bass?

just about any sub can handle that MA.
so within that 1g is a new amp right?

i'm like WHOISMOOTOO...behind 2nd row...but i'm thinking $3-stacks...to include the amps, components, screens, and labor...4-6 screens...4 w/o visors...6 w/visors...

well how much for system without screens?
screens can be had cheap

This guy knows his stuff. I recognize your sn from caco lol. But yea fi is nice I prefer sundown or dd or dc. For 3k you could have a stupid system

lol i know you too :)

on1wheel01

Reaction score
can you give link to sundown, dd, dc?
sundownaudio.com
ddaudio.com
dcsoundlab.com
I usually buy my equip used or new crom caraudioclassifieds.org.
Good place and tons of great info
There are many other good audio forums but caco has good mods and keeps bs to a minimum