First truck only 17 need help from Chevy to ford yahh

I’m from Houston so drop it or raise it

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
12E286BE-B4E0-43AB-945B-2D498307B6E6.jpeg I got my 2000 eb 2wd and it’s runing strong but it needs a tune up what should I do first and also I need a third row seat and how could I get raid of the govener on it also my cd holder is stuck

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

How can it run strong but need a tune up?

Seats - junk yard

Governor - don't mess with nature. Want to go fast - get a crotch rocket. Go slow in the expy and let the other drivers pay the speeding tickets.

OP
OP
christian segundo
Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

How can it run strong but need a tune up?

Seats - junk yard

Governor - don't mess with nature. Want to go fast - get a crotch rocket. Go slow in the expy and let the other drivers pay the speeding tickets.
By tune up I meant just oil change and little stuff

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
A tune up consists of spark plugs, air and fuel filter, spraying out throttle body, and map sensor. If vehicle has any driveability issues, a computer codes scan. Basically all your looking to do is what we used to call a L.O.F lube, oil, filter, and a safety inspection. That consists of pulling all 4 wheels, inspecting brakes, brake hoses, rotate tires, check for any oil leaks all around vehicle, shock and suspension inspection. And basically checking all belts, hoses. At least that's what I did in my earlier shop days. Hope that leads you as to what to check.Moose

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

Russell Lewis

Full Access Members
Reaction score
On plugs make sure to do rubber boots and the coil spring in the middle mine were all dirty. Do the trans also most over looked fluid yet one of most expensive issues if breaks, being in Huston check Freon to make sure good to go you need a/c, coolent flush. I also do 100% new break fluid it gets old and water in it, I also did a power steering fluid flush take all out refill w/ fresh let run for a few min moving lock to lock a few times
Then take out new fresh fluid, new diff fluid 75-140 if 4wd add friction modifier