Front seats travel track covers??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NevadaGeo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Could someone please check your front seat travel tracks where the worm screw is located to see if it is exposed? There is no cover or trim piece covering the screw on my 2023 Limited. We use our seats fully back which exposes the greased worm screw observed in the attached photos. This doesn't seem right to me and wondered if there is a trim piece that should be in there. Am I missing something? Thanks for looking.IMG_3662.jpgIMG_3664.jpg

kep5niner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don’t have that vintage Expy; however, that exposed worm gear is normal. The carrier that travels along the worm gear comes from the top of the threads, or to put it differently, is mounted to the bottom of the seat track. If that gear was covered, there would be no way for your seats to move fore and aft. That design is typical for power seats.

OP
OP
NevadaGeo

NevadaGeo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I thought so but hoped there was something to cover it. The interior of the Limited looks so fine and plush and the exposed worm gears just cheapens it a bit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junker