Goodbye 2001 expy and hello 2004 navigator.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

black 4x4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well after searching for couple of weeks I finally bought a 2004 navigator. It doesn't have everything I wanted but considering I actually don't need any of it (ok maybe 4x4) I couldn't pass the deal.
First thing I noticed is the power difference. I mean it is like night and day. I had to stomp the gas pedal to make my old expy move but thing just jumps even when I slightly tap the pedal. Definitely loving it.

I really wanted to get a 4x4 navi but they are really hard to come by here in Southern California. So this way I get to save tiny bit of gas and less moving parts. Here are the few other things that truck doesn't have...power running boards, which actually is a good thing because there is one less thing to break. Doesn't have nav which is ok since I don't even use the nav in my new cars. It doesn't have thx sound but the stock stereo sounds great.
And besides those things it's fully loaded. Factory xenons, heated/cooled seats, rear DVD player, sunroof, power fold down third row seats, power rear hatch and whatever else that comes with it.

And best part is everything works. No leaks in the suspension, it did come with 22" rims that totally are it my style so I'll get some new rims and tires in the very near future. Some cool design black 18s are more my style.
So that's it. Happy with the purchase and looking forward to making it mine as the time goes on

Here are a few pix.

Body is straight but it does have 11 year old truck wear, tear and scratches.

Interior is nice but driver seat is a bit worn but I'm already hunting for a clean one that might've come out of donor.

And it also need some nice detailing and carpet wash. Don't mind the rag and the cleaning bottle.

0489A90F-8602-4CF7-913C-698AA2E4C39E_zpsi2brusk4.jpg

roush9799

Reaction score
Nice. I looked at some navs before I bought my expy. I couldn't pass the deal up on the expy as clean as it was.