Have a sound system in your expedition?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wayfarerwalk

Reaction score
Don't really know if that's kind of what your going for. This is my old deck I put a new one in since but this was still a good deck it was a Sony.

I was just wondering how the decks looked with the faceplates, that unit doesn't look bad at all, some faceplates look pretty sad. I was thinking of a DVD or such that fills the bay, like Reefkrazy. Guess it's time to go shopping.

OP
OP
S

SUVTank

Reaction score
I was just wondering how the decks looked with the faceplates, that unit doesn't look bad at all, some faceplates look pretty sad. I was thinking of a DVD or such that fills the bay, like Reefkrazy. Guess it's time to go shopping.
I like those decks a lot more. So much more you can do with them. I've seen a few before they look really good. If your willing to spend 3-400 dollars I'd go for it. I've seen some of those decks that have a piece you can pull down to cover it to so when your parked nobody knows what kind of deck is in there.