Headlight Options/Upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

z168

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Did the expedition ever come with other headlights other than the frosted ones we have? the F150 seemed to have a few different ones

wanting to keep it oem, I got a set of original F150 Heritage headlamps
rghsdfgsdgsdg.jpg

and got it installed
egsdfsadfas.jpg

rhdfgsdgsa.jpg

wdghsdfgsdasdaf.jpg

looks better imo

Last edited:

lakesidebluexpy

Reaction score
first gen expy's had no other choices from the factory. however, as you have learned, most all f-150 assemblies will work.

i am particularly fond of the f-150 harley davidson heads and corners with the yellow reflectors at the bottom. a very nice upgrade which i hope to do some day on my '97 eb expy. lightning heads also improve the look.

nice improvement.....now switch over to silverstar bulbs and you'll have it done!

lakeside

OP
OP
Z

z168

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a set of Lightning headlights coming in. So I will decide which one I will keep.

As far as the headlamps and corners, Harley Edition = Lightning, right?

HIDs already installed. I got the 55W bi-xenon. That way I still have both high and low beams. didnt need to adust the lamps, they came out aimed correctly

OP
OP
Z

z168

Full Access Members
Reaction score
so I installed the SVT headlights

gghsdgfsdafa.jpg

sgdinhfsajfshaf.jpg

srgsdfajkbsfa.jpg

not sure which one looks better. the SVT lamps have a better beam pattern for the bi-xenons than the previous clears.

m3buzz

Reaction score
so I installed the SVT headlights
not sure which one looks better. the SVT lamps have a better beam pattern for the bi-xenons than the previous clears.

If you're looking for feedback, I like the SVT ones better - gives the truck an updated and more modern look. Mind if I ask what they cost?