Heated/Cooled seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Da_Jakthund

Reaction score
Do you just need to replace the one and it fixes either seat? I have a working passenger seat but a malfunctioning driver seat in my 2007 Expo XL Limited. I checked the plug on the passenger seat and no signs of burn out like the videos.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you just need to replace the one and it fixes either seat? I have a working passenger seat but a malfunctioning driver seat in my 2007 Expo XL Limited. I checked the plug on the passenger seat and no signs of burn out like the videos.
I believe there is only one module under the passenger's seat. You can always put a phone under the seat and take some pictures so you can see what's under there.

Da_Jakthund

Reaction score
I did that and the module under the drivers seat has twice as much stuff going in and out. Twice as big as well.

I'm wondering if anyone that has done this has was in the situation where one seat worked and the other didn't or both seats were not working? Only my driver seat is out, passenger seat works fine.

Did everyone see some level of burn out on their plug? Mine shows no signs of burn out.

Thanks.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did that and the module under the drivers seat has twice as much stuff going in and out. Twice as big as well.

I'm wondering if anyone that has done this has was in the situation where one seat worked and the other didn't or both seats were not working? Only my driver seat is out, passenger seat works fine.

Did everyone see some level of burn out on their plug? Mine shows no signs of burn out.

Thanks.
You could just have a bad module. The one thing to do before you go to far is plug in a OBDII scanner and see if you read any codes. That will give you a starting point.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jefes_Shyt