help me with the back coils!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sparkone

Reaction score
02 expy, having problems getting them out. I'm using a 7mm socket with a swivel, and an extension. I can't get them out. Help anyone?

alexhozee

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Can't help you in real but have a lot of patience.......

You don't always need a swivel and extension to remopve them.
try a short one or no extension.
I know i used no extension for # 7 and 8. just put your hand there and feel where is some space to move, again take your time.

good luck!

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is the 7 mil for taking off the COP bolt? Does it not turn?

OP
OP
S

sparkone

Reaction score
It won't turn at all! The ******* that had it before me didn't even put the coil back on right. He just pushed it down, and I guess hoped for the best. The screw is still wher it is supposed to be, and I can get to the one on the drivers side,I lossen it all the way, and it won't come out. Yes I'm using a 7mil socket, and it grabs, but won't come out. That is just that side, the other side,I can't even get to! Any tips would be appreciated!

OP
OP
S

sparkone

Reaction score
ok, so i got the screw out the back drivers side cop, but when i go to tighten it, it fits down the hole without screwing. any help? also, i was changing the bolt from the front passenger cop, and i broke the bolt, will a bolt extraction bit work?

alexhozee

Full Access Members
Reaction score
For the hole on tjhe pass side, I believe there is no space for a nut, there are bolts that tap themselves. But you must have enough material around the hole.

For the broken bolt, try to drill a little hole inside and but in a left tap
(don't no the correct word in english, sorry)
otherwise drill it out and put in a bigger nut.

good luck