Help Please...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
its cool...are you against replacing it? also check the wire harness

OP
OP
04ExpeditionEB

04ExpeditionEB

Reaction score
its cool...are you against replacing it? also check the wire harness

honestly if I had access to another unit that would retain all the factory options also adding aux input i would probably do it but I sank every penny of my insurance claim into this truck I just cant afford to replace anything at the moment. I'll be fine with stock as long as it works. if I can find the source of the problem I can address it. I cant find any information on the head other then part number for it. I know the amp chips inside arent that expensive E.G. few dollars, so pretty easy to replace as a quick fix if I could just figure out what number they are.

If someone has a head unit they no longer want I'd be willing to take it just so I have some music to listen too. right now I have sound that is like listening to music from a tin can..

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PAC makes adapters to retain steering wheel control and you can go to their website and search for the one that fits best to the new head unit that you will buy...i have a pioneer nav/bt/dvd/cd/mp3 player...i didnt get it installed cuz i just use the remote that is always in my seat