Here is the New Ride!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tjcin

Reaction score
I recently joined this forum and opened a thread titled "Never Owned A Ford Before." I was on the fence on which SUV to buy, a Suburban or an Expedition EL. I also joined a Suburban forum to get their opinions too. I pulled the trigger Friday and bought this Expedition. The main things that swayed me to buy the Ford were the folding 3rd row seats and the price. My wife and I have purchased our last 3 or 4 vehicles with owning 2 dogs in mind. The Expedition in my opinion works better for us. I took the 2nd row of seats out and we created the perfect haven for our two girls. If we need to take humans with us we can raise the 3rd row seats and the girls can slobber and breathe on them during the ride. Thanks to everyone who gave me their biased opinion on my original thread. The new ride is Kodiak brown with tan leather interior. I will admit, it does ride better than a Suburban and slightly better than my traded in Dodge Ram. Tim C

Attachments

• Hair of the Dog, RZ350 007.jpg
    Hair of the Dog, RZ350 007.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 129
  • DSC02384.jpg
    DSC02384.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 163
  • DSC02385.jpg
    DSC02385.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:

TexasR.N.

Reaction score
Hope you enjoy yours as much as we have enjoyed ours. FWIW 4 dog family.