Hheeeelllpppp!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

bigred-262002

Reaction score
I will have to check out napa an see what they have. I called a local machine shop an they said is the only thing they know to do is to pull the head an remove it from the bottom. So no help there.

04EB

Reaction score
I will have to check out napa an see what they have. I called a local machine shop an they said is the only thing they know to do is to pull the head an remove it from the bottom. So no help there.

Did that TSB link I posted help at all? I've only read it and never had to apply what it says to a spark plug that was broken off. Just wondering if it's useful information or not.

OP
OP
B

bigred-262002

Reaction score
Every little bit helps. Any an every info I can find I will look at. It did give me an idea that I might try tonight. It an other stuff I have seen says it helps to flush the carbon out before pulling the plugs. Well umm to late but still worth a try . I was going to stop on my way home an buy some sea foam an run it thru the sntystem an maybe it will knock the carbon an maybe lube it from the inside an try again. Cant hurt right? I'm starting to run out of time an if this doesn't work as of tomorrow the head is coming off. The only bad part is that is my only car an being a single dad I need to be able to go places. Oh well living the dream an the bills to prove it. Lol.

OP
OP
B

bigred-262002

Reaction score
Well in ran the sea foam thru it but that all i did. I had other things to do so in didn't play with it. I will let you know tonight if it helps.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69