HID conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
X

xb58

Reaction score
having a hard time finding projectors at a reasonable price to do the retro, and with christmas coming up might just buy and h3c hid kit and use the a/m projectors for awhile

going to test the output tonight, then will decide

OP
OP
X

xb58

Reaction score
update:

got the retro finished, will post pics soon

AvroAero

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No clue. The first one came damaged and the other two jack frost claimed. If anymore blow im just gona ditch it and get silverstars again or something. I mean they're nice a bright but its getting expensive and annoying. And they don't aim well with the stock housings.

4x4Dude

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ya, i guess i don't have to worry about freezing cold here in az. Well that sucks...lets hope this last ballast lasts a little longer. You should complain to the company and see what they can do for you.

AvroAero

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yea my dad said that after I baught em. Maybe I'll do it if these crap on me. Kinda sucks. I really like the brightness that reflects off the grille guard in the summer when its shiney!

AvroAero

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm ditching them. I went on a cruise and at least one more crapped on me, I would bet that they're all done now. That puts me somewhere around 10 ballasts. I can't even buy em fast enough! Oh well sylvania will have to do.