Homemade Dynos......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thats just wrong! so stupid! haha and the s13 and 240sx are different cars. someone doesnt know their shit!

OP
OP
SOLISIMO

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some of these guys, ok actually all of them are idiots. But then again their not hahaha

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
it is 100 red neck. and red neck stuff works. so i give them props for that.

tsingson

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Arent dynos supposed to give you some kind of a HP reading? whenever I took my Miata to one I usually walked away with a HP reading. Maybe they have calibrated ass dynos to go along with it?:shrug:

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
These where not set up to give hp readings but to be able to tune the vehicle while sitting still. Pretty innovative I think. The only problem would be the load is constant and doesnt likely represent real driving loads the vehicle would encounter but I am sure it gets them in the ballpark enough to fine tune it on the street. Not sure about the exhaust location though and whats up with that interior. I know its a "race car" but quite cluttered.

tsingson

Full Access Members
Reaction score
was it just me or was the front tires not secured? it looks like that thing could fly off at any moment.

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
was it just me or was the front tires not secured? it looks like that thing could fly off at any moment.

I noticed that too. Looks to be tied down to the axle/ dyno:) only. Guess it works.... just doesnt look to stable.