How Many People Still Visit This Site ? Post Up Here !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smo0othride

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just recently this forum started working properly, and before that for years there were functions that didn't work, and when the site got hacked it made it even worse. This contributed to the site having no activity, and now that the forum functions properly there has been a slight increase in activity. It's sad that there are more people with expeditions on the f150 forum then there are on the expedition forum.

Last edited:

lakmflx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
When the site got hacked i admit fist hand it sucked.... half the time you couldnt log in or even navigate at all. Most of the members we had back then left when site got screwed up or stopped even trying to log in. When the new owner took over the site and upgraded the site (like i have been telling the OLD owner to do for years but never did) everything is the way it should be. I sent ALL the registered members an email to let them know that the site was fixed and upgraded.. some members came back others didnt so basically we started over with a new look and less members.

XLTman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i havent visited in a while but recentley i have been checking up lately

bdvinc02exp

Reaction score
well I just joined here recently and I check in almost everyday. Thats crazy that someone would hack a forum site. I like the site so far, seems like quite a few people on here know a lot about the expeditions.

Remo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I check the forum daily, usually.
I only log in when I'm going to post, though.

Stoned06

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Been about a year since I have been on here. Once I was having problems with the old setup and it wasn't getting better, I gave up. It was horrible and pretty much useless. The site looks much better now, and I hope to be checking in more frequently. Still not a lot of newer posts, but hopefully that will increase as word gets out about the newer site.

Titus

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just joined, looking forward in posting more and spreading the word. A friend of mine on a mcarterbrown.com told me about this place.