How Many People Still Visit This Site ? Post Up Here !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Im in! Just found the site a couple of weeks ago and check it out daily. I like the fact its for EXPY's dont need to search tons of threads that dont belong to EXPY's.

TexasR.N.

Reaction score
I haven't been on since 8/2/09. If it has changed I'll check in more frequently. The only reason why I looked here today was out of curiosity to see if it was still active.

Craig

ejstith

Reaction score
I don't check every day but I get emails if something is going on. I check it when I have a problem for sure, in fact I'm gettin' ready to do a problem post right now .. ..

steves

Reaction score
I just signed up yesterday cause I had a problem. Not one person replied to it in about 24 hours??? No biggie, I will check in for a while and see how the forum moves. I do enjoy shade tree mechanic_ing.......so hopefully this place can be a good resource. Nothing like being able and willing to share and receive information!!

Fprodget

Reaction score
I just bought a 2005 Eddie Bauer and just joined the group here. I check in once a day to read whats up with expeditions.

Spooky

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Check in about once a month. Not a lot of traffic here, so threads don't get answered quickly. Hopefully it will pick up a bit and new material will get posted.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junker