Introduction from the top of Virginia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whtbronco

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm clearly new to the forum. I've owned my 2004 EB 5.4L since new, it's now got 260k miles. This is the first truck I have ever owned that remained mostly stock. All others were lifted typically with 38" tires or bigger and all Fords.

Generally speaking no one touches my vehicles. I do all the mechanical work and in the last few years all the body work. I'll be learning to replace rocker panels on the Expy before too long.

I don't like cars, in fact I really only like body on frame full size V8 powered trucks. That said I sure am better at working on GM W-Body cars than Ford trucks. Experience makes ya better and the cars need far more maintenance, haha.

Current vehicles:
2004 Expedition EB 5.4L
2000 Ranger XLT sad little 3.0L - sons truck
2002 Monte Carlo SS Dale Earnhardt edition - wife's baby, bought 12/2019 with 5,900 miles, now at 10k.
2003 Monte Carlo SS - bought new handed down to daughter upon return home from basic training

Dearly departed Fords
1978 Bronco Full-time 4WD - favorite truck ever and I hope to replace the Expy with another 78 Bronco
1979 Bronco
1994 Ranger - very heavily modified, sold when 18 months old just too small