Know a potential advertiser ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Help the forum out. I am not a marketing guy so I am seeking your help in finding potential advertisers to help pay for the upkeep of this great site. Any company willing to pay for banner space on the site would be extremely helpful in running the site. They would have a great deal of exposure on the web since this is becoming such a popular site. If you know of anyone willing to advertise, please feel free to PM me with contact information.

Sincerely,

exceldetail

Reaction score
I have tried to PM the appropriate party to gather additional info...There mail is full, so Im not having any luck either, maybe they will see this post??????????? Im not having any luck contacting them by PM so Im not about to PayPal $50.00 yet !!!

Last edited:

monsta

Full Access Members
Reaction score
JT sold this site to someone else.

The guy is non existant.

He offered to sell the site in which I responded favorably to buy it but have not heard from him since.

Go figure...

phjohnso

Honcho
Reaction score
I'm sorry but the forum is not for sale anymore - I was just testing the waters - I also noticed that for some reason there was an email address for me that was not valid and I'm sorry for that - from now on I will be accessible for all forum members,

Sincerely,

Paul Johnson