Lazy Detail Job

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

QbanCgar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
just bought my Expy from a local Used Car dealership last Friday that i'm really pleased w/. oh how i missed sitting high & being able to stretch my legs out. anyway, when i picked her up that evening, she was shining, & the inside was so clean, the 5 sec rule wouldn't be needed. however i noticed that they got carless when it came to cleaning the dash. :buttkick: apparently they used a spray applicator to apply the Armour All, or whatever they used for the dash. well now i'm gonna have to remove the residue that's on the inside of the windshield. does anybody have any recommendations to remove this before i start using the Rejax (thanks BakerEdition)

tsgrpr97

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Auto window cleaner works better than household windex. Use terry towels instead of paper towels. One to clean, another to dry. This worked good for me when I got armor all on the windows and also for tobbacco residue.

OP
OP
QbanCgar

QbanCgar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thanks Free & TsGrpr, I will try both of them today after I get my truck out of the shop.

SourMashII

Full Access Members
Reaction score
First detail boss taught me the best think for windows was clean water and a clean dry towel, yes, Terry cloth.

1994-2012 of all the cleaners I used, dipping a towel in the extractor clean side, and then polishing clean with a dry towel/using a chamois then polishing clean with a dry towel remain my favorite methods. Used them all. Vinegar and water, to the aerosol foamy BS....

OP
OP
QbanCgar

QbanCgar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
First detail boss taught me the best think for windows was clean water and a clean dry towel, yes, Terry cloth.

1994-2012 of all the cleaners I used, dipping a towel in the extractor clean side, and then polishing clean with a dry towel/using a chamois then polishing clean with a dry towel remain my favorite methods. Used them all. Vinegar and water, to the aerosol foamy BS....

i'll have to try this out.

OP
OP
QbanCgar

QbanCgar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thanks DI, i have Stoner's Invisible glass @ home that i can use & i will use the advice of using more than 1 towel to clean the inside of my windows.