LED bulbs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
best replacement LED bulbs for tailights, license plate, reverse lights, and side view mirror. And what is this CANBUS free thing I hear about with an error code associated with LEDs if anyone knows? Thanks all

jbirdsvt

Reaction score
I replaced all mine with bulbs from Diode Dynamics and I'm very happy with them. You will also have to install the inline resistors to correct the fast-flash on the blinkers. If you have any questions, call Diode Dynamics. They have great tech support.

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Amazon search:

JDM ASTAR 10pcs Super Bright 194 168 175 2825 T10 PX Chipsets LED Bulbs,Xenon White

$12.99 / 10 pieces

Tried posting a link but it's not working

Fits: front and midrow dome, rear plate, reverse, and front side markers

20170324_001058.jpg

20170323_235113.jpg

No errors no resistors

gixer2000

Retrofit or Bust
Reaction score
Diode dynamic, Morimoto or Acme are the way to go in my opinion. Also depending on the year of you expy you can disable fast flash with Forscan. I have an 07 so I could only disable the rear fast flash and still had to install resisters for the front

gixer2000

Retrofit or Bust
Reaction score
Whats "fast flash"?
Basically your blinkers flash fast when you have a bulb blown. They have The same effect with led bulbs due to the resistance differences between and led and incandescent bulb. Typically you can install resistors to make the car think everything is fine but with newer models they are computer controlled so by changing the program it's will blink normal

Sent from my LG-G6 using Tapatalk

RedExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Amazon search:

JDM ASTAR 10pcs Super Bright 194 168 175 2825 T10 PX Chipsets LED Bulbs,Xenon White

$12.99 / 10 pieces

Tried posting a link but it's not working

Fits: front and midrow dome, rear plate, reverse, and front side markers

View attachment 21371

View attachment 21372

No errors no resistors
Adieu, they also went in your reverse and front side marker???? no problems? i have 4 left and this will allow me to upgrade that!!!!

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Adieu, they also went in your reverse and front side marker???? no problems? i have 4 left and this will allow me to upgrade that!!!!

I had a different set for reverse but they looked to be the same size...side marker is on aftermarket headlights but i think the socket itself is original

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Basically your blinkers flash fast when you have a bulb blown. They have The same effect with led bulbs due to the resistance differences between and led and incandescent bulb. Typically you can install resistors to make the car think everything is fine but with newer models they are computer controlled so by changing the program it's will blink normal

These arent blinkers we're discussing though...no CANBUS issues here that i know of, well either that OR the cheapie amazon set I referenced blocks canbus issues somehow

gixer2000

Retrofit or Bust
Reaction score
These arent blinkers we're discussing though...no CANBUS issues here that i know of, well either that OR the cheapie amazon set I referenced blocks canbus issues somehow
Good call! I missed that when I read the original post