Lift idea....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SOLISIMO

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No the number I gave you is the actual maker of the lift not the shop from the picture. I called them and they refered me to them. I called on the shocks to a local well known place called tire country and the problem might be with the alignment so i have to call the alignment guy back

rptr00

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah the number is to performance accesories. There was a guy here a while back (davesexplorer) that was going to use their F-150 bodylift and make it fit, then he just disappeared from the forum.

rptr00

Full Access Members
Reaction score
davesexplorer - he has not logged in sice Sep 09. he was running 325 65 18 and wanted more lift too

OP
OP
SOLISIMO

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah the number is to performance accesories. There was a guy here a while back (davesexplorer) that was going to use their F-150 bodylift and make it fit, then he just disappeared from the forum.

Yeah I asked about that too. The problem is that if you have the adjustable pedal option your screwed, there is no adapting to that lol...

OP
OP
SOLISIMO

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup, and just got off the phone about the shocks, he said there is no way you would be able to align the car:(

fat nick

Reaction score
So you can't body lift if you got adjustible pedals? Plenty of 150s have that option. If they just simply wouldn't work anymore oh well.

rptr00

Full Access Members
Reaction score
from what I have read, its a problem with the adj pedal wiring harness not long enough as well as the steering extension contacting the harness...the exact wording on this was "makes your dash light up like a christmas tree". I do think this could be worked out if someone was determined enough...who wants to volunteer?

fat nick

Reaction score
Hmmm maybe I could make like something like an eliminator for it. My brother is a ford tech ill ask him this weekend.