March EOTM: Dirtiest Expedition!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AF stops at 28...and you have to be within certain amount of month as a 28 yr old

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
anyone else going to post for the dirties expedition? who think they can take it!!!

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
anyone else going to post for the dirties expedition? who think they can take it!!!

Think it's gonna be a 3 horse race between Walnuts, Mudryder, and K5RNT. I just don't have the time to go get muddier,. Too damn much overtime in the last few weeks. I can hardly get out of bed. Some really great pics to consider though from everyone.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Think it's gonna be a 3 horse race between Walnuts, Mudryder, and K5RNT. I just don't have the time to go get muddier,. Too damn much overtime in the last few weeks. I can hardly get out of bed. Some really great pics to consider though from everyone.

i agree. its gonna be snowing here this weekend. then well see who is dirty! if you know what i mean!

Knautical2001

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ummm... I could show you the dirtiest Expedition, but then I would be arrested for indecent exposure. LOL :p

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't feel like getting stuck just to get dirty.

If i thought i could have the time and somebody to pull me out, i would.

Ummm... I could show you the dirtiest Expedition, but then I would be arrested for indecent exposure. LOL :p

Please keep that pic to yourself.:facepalm:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.