My 07 backup camera install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'd like to tie in at the rear view mirror location. Would it still be the same green/brown wire?

I only took a quick look at the wiring diagram, but it doesn't appear the reverse wire runs to the mirror at all. There is a green/brown wire at connector C919 (pin #16), which is located at the top of the rear liftgate (driver side). That wire runs along the driver side door sill. I didn't go through to see where it goes from there, but I imagine it can be found somewhere in the center stack (guessing) because it has to trigger the video out at some point.

Last edited:

splne1

Reaction score
Just to clarify the trigger behind the mirror is green and black and your ground is the corner black pin on the mirror harness.... even using this post it still took me time to get it done since no mention of wire color behind the mirror was ever mentioned... only door sill triggers etc... but i got it done and it works great. I only dislike how far the clip on mirror sits on the oem one.