My Expy is ugly!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the problem with the pin stripe is they burn into the paint or ford clear coated over them.... mine was really bad.... thats why I did a full vinyl graphic... covered strip and many scratches... less than 300$...lol

OP
OP
jacks3am

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It is a good Idea, but What color scheme would look good with blue? lol Its a hard one

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'm going to do the FMF if i can find good pics of it...

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Walnuts that is all Vinyl? .....hmmmmmm Great idea.

yes it is, I started having them installed on my old F150... then wanted something to hide the scratches and other paint problems I have... can't afford a new paint job... yet

heres the old truck

picture.php

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is a good Idea, but What color scheme would look good with blue? lol Its a hard one

really isn't that difficult of a color... you could do with black and white... easiest thing to do is get a good side profile pic of your truck and open it with "paint" on your computer and draw up some ideas on it and keep changing the color... or surf the web for a design you like and copy and paste it into "paint" then select draw opaque in the view options and then shrink the design until it is close and put it over your truck's pic.... wont be perfect but will give you an idea of what your truck will look like....