My sync is the worst

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

Ajfb004

Reaction score
It's running the most current software and it still drops the bluetooth connection and gets stuck saying bluetooth off .

FordIVTteam

Reaction score
It's running the most current software and it still drops the bluetooth connection and gets stuck saying bluetooth off .
Have you attempted to perform the master reset that I recommended earlier? Since you're already running the latest software, I think this is a good next step.

Kim

steveg_nh

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Maybe I missed it int he thread, but I don't think you mentioned what kind of phone you are using. it could very well be the Bluetooth of the phone, vs Sync in the truck. Or some incompatibility with them. Maybe the BT on your phone is an older version? My phone isn't exactly cutting edge, I'm using a iPhone 4s running iOS7.1.2 until 8 comes out this week.

Have you been able to use that phone in other vehicle's without issues?

OP
OP
A

Ajfb004

Reaction score
I am using an IPhone 5 I've given up on this product and decided to yank it out in favor of a pioneer NEX system. This system is too buggy I just want something that works