Navigator rear center console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Which one? The console that goes between the driver seat and front passenger?

Nevermind, found it:
0902_09_z2009_lincoln_navigatorinte.jpg

Hmm... I do know you can take out the center 2nd row seat to give a "captain chair" feel, but still have foldable seats. Maybe the console attaches to seat anchors?

Hmm, there seems to be hope... the console is 20 percent, the same size as the middle seat.

Found it:
S3JusenfileA0043832_gifgenref.gif

Seems it's held in by 4 screws...possibly the same holes to mount the center seat?

Last edited:

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i think some guy did this to his 03 expo

100_4185.JPG

Expy%20Console.jpg

rjw03expo

Reaction score
Yeah.. that would be me.. removed center seat and installed a Nav console. it's from an 08 Nav and I fabbed up some brackets for it. Color match in person is not as noticeable.. most people wouldn't know unless they looked hard. Very happy with the outcome.

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, is the installation of the 08 console different that the illustration I have above?

Heh, I was just about to post this thread over at F150online, in the lowered thread. :p

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah.. that would be me.. removed center seat and installed a Nav console. it's from an 08 Nav and I fabbed up some brackets for it. Color match in person is not as noticeable.. most people wouldn't know unless they looked hard. Very happy with the outcome.

oh lol I didn't know you joined over here... lol I didn't know it was from an 08 how much did the console run you? (if you don't mind me asking)

rjw03expo

Reaction score
It's is an 08 console for a Nav - I paid $250 shipped for it.. not sure how great a deal that was/is, but I wanted it. Fabbed some brackets as it didn't come with any and it works great - back seat passengers are much happier.

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seems like a good deal. When I looked it up on Tascaparts, they wanted 1000+ for it (unless I was looking at that wrong part?)

Either way, as long as your passengers are happy. :)