Need some new ideas for the Ex! HELP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I nees some new and creative ideas for my expedition interior and exterior. Have come into a lot of money and want to trick the ex out! Thnaks for the advice guys!

dbovine

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Retrofit Headlights
Navigator / Eddie bauer style swap with a center console

Dont really know much of what is done on your truck to offer much more input at this point

TactialMonkey

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would say long travel susp and some interior LED Lights and a new gauge face us speedo makes a black one its the SEF01 and new tails LED haha dont forget the 3rd brake light and K7N intake and a navi interior swap was fun to do as well haha im building bumpers this weekend out of metal hopefully so you could do that too.. also a 7.3L 5 speed swap would be kick ass

diablood5

Reaction score
to bad im in ga,,, i have that bumper hanging up in the garage after doing a fabtech custom front and used a donor bumper to hack up so the stock is untouched....

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Completely makeover the interior with speakers subs monitors and new custom seats...custom paint job...rims...street stop at 26s...off road stop at 24s...they have 26s for off-road if u want to go that high...have to lift for that...retrofit headlights...led tails...supercharger...exhaust

Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club (HRC3)