Never Owned a Truck, much less a lifted Truck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T
Reaction score
Thanks for all of the input guys, I really appreciate it.

I like the look of your expy solisimo. Gives it a lil more aggressive stance but still looks like it would ride well on the road.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i dont see how adjustable pedals make a difference... they say a body lift doesn't work on 1st gens with adjustable pedals.... but DGray69 has a BL and adjustable pedals...

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i dont see how adjustable pedals make a difference... they say a body lift doesn't work on 1st gens with adjustable pedals.... but DGray69 has a BL and adjustable pedals...

Just going by what the suspension shop told me. There has to be a reason why they dont make it for the 3rd gens.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
haven't really looked into it... but adjustable pedals is BS since I know the 04+ F150s can have adj pedals and still do BL.... and I know 1st gen expys can also... might just be an excuse since there is no "kit" for it and would require a little more work...

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
have you tried emailing performance accessories and asking if they know if anyone has used a different kit and made it work on a EL??

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tried looking into who exactly built that EL.... only thing I could find was it was built by ATS... might wanna try calling or emailing them.. maybe they can point you in the right direction.... I'm trying to find out more will let you know if I find out anything