Never Owned a Truck, much less a lifted Truck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tried looking into who exactly built that EL.... only thing I could find was it was built by ATS... might wanna try calling or emailing them.. maybe they can point you in the right direction.... I'm trying to find out more will let you know if I find out anything

Got off the phone with ATS, they said it was a one off piece that was built by their research department and have no intention for resale. Also spoke with PA and they said they dont offer anything for the 3rd gen nor will they. If I was going to retro one he said I would need longer springs and shocks. Sounds like a pain in the ass to me. All I want is 2" more in the front and Ill be happy. I would like a Bilstein leveling shock with the 3" spacer but I might run into some problems with alignment.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
damn that sucks about ATS.... but I dont understand the need for shocks and springs... since a body lift does just that... lifts the body off the frame... the suspension remains the same... I could see some problems in the wiring but usually PA has brackets for remounting the wires to make them longer, also a steering extension...ect... someone must have a way to make a bigger kit for an newer expy.... its ******* me off now that I can't find anything....lol

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ok since panda isn't here yet

All I want is 2" more in the front and Ill be happy.

thats what she said. sorry sol couldn't pass that one up.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok since panda isn't here yet

All I want is 2" more in the front and Ill be happy.

thats what she said. sorry sol couldn't pass that one up.

I thought it would be... I'm gonna get some 315s and then might have to sell it but the $100K prerunner truck would tear the trails apart so I'm gonna install more offroad lights and do dual firestick antennas.....:joke::joke:

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I thought it would be... I'm gonna get some 315s and then might have to sell it but the $100K prerunner truck would tear the trails apart so I'm gonna install more offroad lights and do dual firestick antennas.....:joke::joke:

ok panda haha. wait so the lights dont make you look taller? lol dont eat me panda

EMendoza93

Full Access Members
Reaction score
solismo trying looking into the leveling blistein struts from the 04-current f150s

if the ridetech air struts fit any 03-current expy and any 04-current f150 i dont see why the struts arent interchangeable...

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
solismo trying looking into the leveling blistein struts from the 04-current f150s

if the ridetech air struts fit any 03-current expy and any 04-current f150 i dont see why the struts arent interchangeable...

They do fit but the rear is the problem. I cant stack my spacers on top of the bilsteins either. I wish!

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How about coilovers and maybe custom UCA's up front and custon wishbones and such in the back? if that the kind of suspension the back has lol