"New" 2000 Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey. I am the proud new owner of a 2000 Eddie Bauer edition with 115,000 miles. Paid $800. Body is in great, interior is very good except drivers seat (needs a lower cover). I just put a new spring on the back of the cup holder. It needs both heater cores, rear ABS sensor. The cruise control recall was never performed, and it has a miss on cyl #7 (oil in the hole). My weekends will be full for a while.

I've had Fords my whole life, starting with a 71 Torino 351C, 71 Torino 429 SCJ 4spd, 65 Mustang fastback 2+2, 73 Mustang 351W, 96 Mustang GT Vert, 2004 Mach 1 32v supercharger and methanol. All gone but not forgotten. Currently have a 97 F150 flareside (photobombed below)

Looking forward to getting the Expedition fixed up and meeting a few like minded folks.

Expy.jpg

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nice collection, my fave is that 429 Torino! I've always loved the looks of those along with the ranchero's . a lot of great talent on forum. Fun group, most of us need to be checked into the Henry Ford clinic, but that's another story! Welcome.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Paul Distefano
Reaction score
Nice collection, my fave is that 429 Torino! I've always loved the looks of those along with the ranchero's . a lot of great talent on forum. Fun group, most of us need to be checked into the Henry Ford clinic, but that's another story! Welcome.

Thanks Moose. That 429 Torino was a very special car. The factory dropped that engine into a Torino 500 body with a top-loader 4 spd, shaker hood, staggered rear shocks, disk brakes, etc. It had a bench seat, so I added a pair of buckets from a Merkur XR4Ti o_O. Wish I still had it today.

... and the 351C Torino had nitrous and a Dana 60 rear. The Snap-on guy was selling the Dana (out of a Super-Bee), and I was selling a dirt bike. We made an even swap. Perfect fit in the Torino, and I only needed to have the driveshaft fabricated. Good times.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sounds like a fun cruising Friday night car! The bucket seats would have been my choice too, but when your still dating, nothing like having your sweetie snuggle next to you with a bench seat. Ah the. Memories!