New 98 4x4 5.4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lakeside550

Reaction score
I think I got lucky and found some wealthy old man's ride :)

101k on the clock and the thing looks almost like it did when it rolled off the showroom floor.

Car fax showed 1 owner, had every scheduled service and then some on there by the local Ford dealer, and had detail receipts twice yearly from a high end exotic car dealer.

Was traded in on a new Mercedes and to top it off, they fixed a couple things wrong with it and did the 100k service :)

Little above blue book at $5700 but a steal in my book.

Was looking for a good winter / extra vehicle. I'm tempted to mod it up but it looks so mint I hate to mess that up!

Clayc84

Reaction score
The same thing happened to me 3 weeks ago. Mine was a 2 owner same showroom condition bought it with 100376! Seems you got the better deal tho with them fixing a few things. I just found I may have to replace the headgaskets! Congrats on the new ride!

ks10308

Reaction score
I think I got lucky and found some wealthy old man's ride :)

101k on the clock and the thing looks almost like it did when it rolled off the showroom floor.

Car fax showed 1 owner, had every scheduled service and then some on there by the local Ford dealer, and had detail receipts twice yearly from a high end exotic car dealer.

Was traded in on a new Mercedes and to top it off, they fixed a couple things wrong with it and did the 100k service :)

Little above blue book at $5700 but a steal in my book.

Was looking for a good winter / extra vehicle. I'm tempted to mod it up but it looks so mint I hate to mess that up!

Id say leave it the way it is, but the only things I did to my expy (2000 4x4 4.6) was add a stainless steel grill guard, reflector style headlights instead of lense (clear instead of foggy), and two off road lights on the grill guard. I have people saying it looks like a 2005 model (those who dont know anything about cars that it lol)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thegerb50