New guy here from Somerset,Mass.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Monsterrodder

Reaction score
Hey guys, here is a question for you. Does anyone know where I can find the flasher relayon my 2008
Expy King Ranch? I have searched high and low in the truck and scoured the internet for info but not having any luck. I went as far as pulling the instrument cluster and search the whole inside of the dash on drivers side. The clicking comes from a small speaker on the backside of the instrument cluster. The reason I am trying tofind the flasher is that I installed LED lights in tail and front and I am getting hyperflash. I do not want to go with load equalizers because they get hot by creating a short and pulling a load, therefore making me stay away from that situation. I have already purchased a new flasher made to handle LED lights and make flashing normal, but the tough part is locating the damn bastard. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks IMG_0023.JPG

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The flasher relay as you call it Is part of the Smart Junction Box (fuse box) It is a solid state relay using FET's (field effect transistors)

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Attached are prints for a 09 expy the 08 is the same look at page 3 and 4

Attachments

• 09 turn.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
OP
OP
Monsterrodder

Monsterrodder

Reaction score
So basically there is no place to actually locate a flasher and replace it with the new one I purchased, so my only option is using load equalizers to stop the hyperflash.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Why did you purchase a flasher when you had no idea where the flasher was located or what it looked like or that it is part of the Smart Junction Box (Fuse Box)

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not trying to hijack the thread but I got a 03 Expedition and I want to go with LED also as the OP and I can't find the darn flasher either..fml

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk