New... Kind of, just now learned how to do my own Thread!!! :D

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Knautical2001

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Everyone has been great here and I have been getting the word out about this site. I have owned a lot of expeditions (1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 and now a 2007 Expedition EL). Since they don't make the Bronco anymore it is my only option. LOL :D I spent about 4 years looking for a Bronco but they were always distroyed, tons of miles, or just wanted WAY too much. LOL I am looking at doing a lot of things with my Expedition, Brush Guard (Stainless), KC driving lights(Chrome), Taillight guards (Stainless), was going to do a Hypertech programer, but I am going to wait and the the Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger is what I will get instead. (Might take a little bit to get that though) :D Let me know what you all think and again, I love the site. :D

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
See, you figured out how to start a thread. I wouldn't mind the supercharger but I don't see me having that kind of money anywhere in the near future.

OP
OP
K

Knautical2001

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes, thanks to you SG. If you hadn't told me that I would still be frustrated. LOL I had thought about getting a loan, but I am going to wait. Maybe next years tax return. I have too many things going on this year. Moving to a new house, getting my non profit up and running, going back to school, and working a regular job. YAY me. LOL

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not doing the non profit but I am going back to school and keeping the full time job.

robl110

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Cool idea for a non-profit! I have done a bit of research on supercharging an Expy. I sold a 400rwhp Mustang do to lack of space. So I thought why not supercharge the new family rig (if I ever find the right ONE). After pricing everything I think I will wait until I get another Mustang to worry about power. I can't wait to see your SC Expy build. Should be fun to put it on the dyno.

OP
OP
K

Knautical2001

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just hope I can get everything up and running once I get home. I think it will do really well. I will keep everyone informed on the SC build and if and when I get it, I will make sure that I make some videos and pictures. :D