New Wheels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

locosol96

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for the opinions/advice on my recent questions with wheel upgrades. I finally decided to go with 22"s. They should be here Monday or Tuesday. I can't wait! Like a kid before Christmas!!!

Attachments

• Moda R7 01.jpg
    Moda R7 01.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 678

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually like them... simple and plain but look good... post pics when you get them on!!

OP
OP
L

locosol96

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks. I wasn't looking for "bling" which it seems is the only thing available these days. I'm doing a blackout theme eventually (painting my tan trim, etc) with no chrome. I just didn't want to do black wheels too. Need some contrast!

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks great reminds me of like something steeda or saleen would use in a muscle truck build. You gonna lower it with those:confused:

OP
OP
L

locosol96

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Eh, not into the whole lifting thing. For a daily driver anyways. I could see if I had a Jeep or a truck that I went offroading in, yeah.....

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i agree with the blacking out. that is why i kept my bumper and my nerf bars....for some contrast. plus ive been blacking out my interior as well.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i like them too. plain and simple. and who gets 44s with 22s? u get 44s with 15s. looks like dimes for rims. funny in the desert. idk why i laugh when i see those trucks. sry off topic. but i like them. will look good with your truck. and its good to have contrast. black is good but ive seen some trucks and cars where its to much. a little silver or chrome or any other color is better then all black.

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i like them too. plain and simple. and who gets 44s with 22s? u get 44s with 15s. looks like dimes for rims. funny in the desert. idk why i laugh when i see those trucks. sry off topic. but i like them. will look good with your truck. and its good to have contrast. black is good but ive seen some trucks and cars where its to much. a little silver or chrome or any other color is better then all black.

both my brothers... well one has 38's on 20's and the other has 38's on 22's IMO just looks goofy