New Wheels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not too bad.... but not too good either...

solution= get small lift and get some AT tires something a little aggressive but still sporty and run those rims and would look 100% better...

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The rims themselves are not ugly, but the fact that they stick out makes them ugly to me. I only like rims to go out past the fenders when the truck is leveled/lifted with a nice rim. Other then that they have to be flush.

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
haha wingnut. he knows how to have fun. he said lifted jeep :p ***** jeremy likes my lifted jeep. hes just in denial. and aways has to make prude comments on it

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
and i dont think they stick out to far. not much for low/stock rides and bling rims wrapped with condoms but hey it looks nice.

OP
OP
L

locosol96

Full Access Members
Reaction score
think I'm putting the 18"s back on tonight and putting these on Craigslist!

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if i were you...IF i were you...i'd keep them...thats something you do see everyday so you'll have your own signature style and very unique...reminds me of them boyz n da hood back in the day...that was the thing on blazers, jimmy's, tacoma's, s-10's...we called them "FATTY's"...if i get a mini...that'll be the exact way i'd do it with spokes though...

again...i like it...IF...i were you...and just build/take off from there!!!

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
shhhhh lift it I know you wanna..... its tempting I know just do it..... only a little bit....:D:D:D:reddevil:

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
when i see a lowered vehicle with tires that stick out, all i think of is tijuana...sorry.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
im not saying your truck looks bad, cuz it doesnt. its just not what i pictured it would look like. i wasnt referring to your truck as "tijuana". im talkin about those lowered crown vics with 10" rims and tires that stick out.