New Wheels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i've never seen those crown vics drop'd with fatty's on them...not happening in NW FLA or this area of VA...do they have hydros? lol

03blkstanggt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ive seen the older vics with the fattys all the new ones ride on 30s around here, with cartoon characters on the doors

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah i thinks thats so dumb...i can see if its for a show but they do it just to be doing it. as my wife would say...GHETTO...to hip-hop/urban for their own good...no class and simply over doing it...thats how i feel...

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
its funny as hell 2 major problems, they cant turn for $hit and they cant stop to save there lives! these "DONKS" are a dime a dozen here at ft. hood, tx. its funny as hell to see them in traffic. they sit too far back so they get cut off alot, and cant make a right turn unless both lanes are clear.

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
and loco, id roll some stocks for now, or see if someone wants to trade for 20's - 22's i see those ads all the time on craigslist if you havent already i know this thread is like 3 weeks old

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thats not bad. make a little money in the deal. next time just make sure you get the correct offset so they tuck nicely.

bfdfire14

Reaction score
Did they use spacers to bring out the wheels that far? The side view pic looked great, I was just surprised to see the offset off by that much. The wheels that I got for some reason rubbed against the front brake caliper when I first put them on, so I had to get wheels spacers to bring them out just enough to keep them away from the calipers. Good luck with the next mod. BTW I LOVE the color of your truck! LOL

slo-ryd

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Glad you sold them.

Also, never use spacers.....ever.