Not a new member but a new Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dbovine

Full Access Members
Reaction score
As some of you are aware, the navigator that I bought last year was set on fire a little while back(Up in Smoke). well yesterday I picked up my replacement. needs some attention in a few spots but its probably in better shape than the navigator and I can run on 87. Though I will miss the dash layout of the navigator, this 2003 Eddie Bauer is a nice ride.
1zwp9on.jpg

no air ride to deal with, wouldnt mind having the power lift gate back but other than that, it has all the same options as the navigator.

Ive already ordered the parts from Highland Ford here in Sault Ste Marie to do the rear wiper swap.

DetroitDarin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
excellent! Congrats! at times I regret not buying a 2003; last year of a REAL throttle-by-cable instead of this computer-controlled crap I have now. :)

OP
OP
D

dbovine

Full Access Members
Reaction score
excellent! Congrats! at times I regret not buying a 2003; last year of a REAL throttle-by-cable instead of this computer-controlled crap I have now. :)

I wouldnt mind having the 3v motor, which is the other side of that coin.

Im also looking at painting the stock navigator rims that I still have black and go to a 275/65/18 larger stock tire with some white lettering.

OP
OP
D

dbovine

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Gratz on the new Expy!
First project, plastidipping the gold! :)

Wife likes the two tone so its going to stay. Tomorrow it gets a new windshield and the front windows tinted along with the wiper mod.

If the rain holds off I hope to start painting my navigator wheels