November EOTM Theme

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I apologize for getting the theme out late. For some reason I thought I had already done it. With it being November, Thanksgiving is coming up so lets show what we're thankful for!!! Whatever it is your're thankful for...family, friends, house, car, job, truck, kids, WHATEVER!!! So random thankful pics for November's EOTM. GOOD LUCK!!!

//SIGNED//
FREEWAY

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok just to get this going. Im thankful for the friends and family that support me and are there for me. Thankful for the roof over my head and for the expedition that allows me to get to the places that i need and want to go. And for giving me a reason to be apart of group of like minded individuals that make up this community.

Attachments

• asuza canyon 1.jpg
    asuza canyon 1.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 59

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i'm thankful to have been born in such a amazing, beautiful state. i try to get out and enjoy it as much as possible. i know many dont have wilderness out there back door and i should make good use of it.

289.jpg

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
I'm thankful for having a super wife and kids!!! And like Alaskan, having an incredible area to play around in. The Rocky Mountains are within a half hour's drive of the house. Always something fun to do in the mountains.

IMG_0848.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire