O4 exp what size wheel spacers do I need for a set of Luxury Symbolic XR33 22'X9.5.I

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron_Henshaw

Reaction score
accd18eebb236117ee97efcf597591ba.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1412680670731.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1412680670731.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 163

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
depends on the offset and if u need clearance...most shops use the standard spacer which is 1/4" spacer...depending on the offset u may not even need a spacer...my 26s are +25 and i dont use a spacer...do put the rim on and spin the rim...ur looking to see if the rim clears the calipers...if it clears the caliper u dont "need" adapter...if it does...get a set of adapters...run about $15-$20 dollars and you can buy off ebay as well...

i just noticed that it appears the rims are 5-lug...if you have an 04 you need 6-lug...our pattern is 6x135...so you need to find out what 5-lug pattern is for the rims and go on ebay and look for that pattern to our pattern adapters...for example if the rim is dodge pattern...5x5...u will need 5x5 to 6x135 adapters...to adapt the wheel pattern to the truck's pattern...if you dont find it on ebay...email a company on ebay that is selling adapters and ask them if they have it or if they can make it...more than likely they do/can accommodate ur needs

OP
OP
Aaron_Henshaw

Aaron_Henshaw

Reaction score
I appreciate the input actually they are 10 lug universal and when I try to put them on they hit the calipers to where I cant even get them on the studs, I measured good stud and I measured the holes on the rims and the rims will fit in the universal holes but the offset is so great that I can't even get them onto the studs some thinking and inch to an inch and a half spacer anyway it would be greatly appreciated.I am new to this form and actually new to owning a Ford altogether, I'm very happy with it I picked it up only 3200 from the original owner and it has treated me great . I just need to know what route I should go about getting the Samsung because I think I look really good with him on thank you for your time.

OP
OP
Aaron_Henshaw

Aaron_Henshaw

Reaction score
depends on the offset and if u need clearance...most shops use the standard spacer which is 1/4" spacer...depending on the offset u may not even need a spacer...my 26s are +25 and i dont use a spacer...do put the rim on and spin the rim...ur looking to see if the rim clears the calipers...if it clears the caliper u dont "need" adapter...if it does...get a set of adapters...run about $15-$20 dollars and you can buy off ebay as well...

i just noticed that it appears the rims are 5-lug...if you have an 04 you need 6-lug...our pattern is 6x135...so you need to find out what 5-lug pattern is for the rims and go on ebay and look for that pattern to our pattern adapters...for example if the rim is dodge pattern...5x5...u will need 5x5 to 6x135 adapters...to adapt the wheel pattern to the truck's pattern...if you dont find it on ebay...email a company on ebay that is selling adapters and ask them if they have it or if they can make it...more than likely they do/can accommodate ur needs

I appreciate the input actually they are 10 lug universal and when I try to put them on they hit the calipers to where I cant even get them on the studs, I measured good stud and I measured the holes on the rims and the rims will fit in the universal holes but the offset is so great that I can't even get them onto the studs some thinking and inch to an inch and a half spacer anyway it would be greatly appreciated.I am new to this form and actually new to owning a Ford altogether, I'm very happy with it I picked it up only 3200 from the original owner and it has treated me great . I just need to know what route I should go about getting them on because I think I look really good with him on thank you for your time.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
10 lug? from a dually? most rims come with 2 sets of patterns on them...so my 24s and 26s...if u count each hole there will be 12...grouped in 2...thats becuz they have to sets of patterns like i mentioned above...so i have 6x135 which is 03-current pattern and i also have 6x6.5 which is chevy/gmc pattern i believe...all rims are like that so if you skip every other hole...they are 5-lug rims...the structure make of the rim would be TOTALLY different if it was really 10-lug rims...NOTICE...theres almost NO gap between 2 holes and the a HUGE gap between others...the big gap seperates the lug...the 2 grouped are the 2 holes for 1 lug to fit on...

so you can take one to a wheel or tire shop to figure out the pattern then buy adapters for the 5-lug pattern to 6x135 and my advice stays the same as stated in previous comment

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gnorman