Official weight for my X

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tmajikman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Had to go to the dump the other day, a bunch of old furniture and the use of a sheet my wife will hopefully not find out about.

5740 lbs, less than an eigth of a tank of fuel, me not in it,with 35s on 17" steel wheels, 4wd, EB. That biotch is heavy.

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Had to go to the dump the other day, a bunch of old furniture and the use of a sheet my wife will hopefully not find out about.

5740 lbs, less than an eigth of a tank of fuel, me not in it,with 35s on 17" steel wheels, 4wd, EB. That biotch is heavy.

Mine was 5600 with me in it.... steel wheels, larger tires?? Do you have the 3rd row seat in it? (2000 xlt 5.4 4wd)

tonydiv

technical advisor
Reaction score
I ran mine over a truck scale across from a local power plant. I think they use it to weigh the ash from burnt coal. It was tough to see the dial inside the scale house but it looked like 5700 (ish) with a full tank.

My reason for getting the weight is that I'm winch shopping and I'm kind of torn between an 8k or a 10k model. The price difference is just under $100.
I figured that if the truck was 6000 I'd get the 10k winch, if it was 5500 I'd get the 8k. So when the truck ended up being right in the middle....

DF5.4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My reason for getting the weight is that I'm winch shopping and I'm kind of torn between an 8k or a 10k model. The price difference is just under $100.
I figured that if the truck was 6000 I'd get the 10k winch, if it was 5500 I'd get the 8k. So when the truck ended up being right in the middle....

You'll never wonder if you got a winch that was too big. I would always wonder if I got one too small and when I will find that out.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
expresspedition