Ok guys i have decided to redo exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i still say try spintech. once you try them you wont go back to anything else

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
or bullet. my dads magnaflow on his tundra drones on the highway. then again idk what it is since we got it like that. i like my bullet. nice and loud in parking garages and no drone on the highway. and gives that stright pipe crackle when you get on it in park.

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
from what i have learned most exhaust shops carry only 40's they all say you cant hear a difference. one of my friends had a 44 then jacked up his exhaust 4wheelin replaced it with a 40 and he said he cant tell a difference maybe if you heard them side by side but thats about it i have 4 magnaflow cats with 3 in from the y pipe back going through a 40 series and it has a real nice rumble but not overly loud. although my neighbor said they can hear whenever i come and leave. i bet you my neighbors love me lol, loudish expy bronco with longtube headers and cherry bombs and a corolla with trd exhaust all my vehicles rumble haha