Optional gauge "transmission temperature" dissapears!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Andy B

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have tried setting my right side optional gauge to transmission temperature. And it works for the remainder of the drive. But next time I get in the right side optional is back on boost.

Is there a step I am missing? Do I need to "save as permanent" or something?

Update for rookie mistake: I have a 2023 Limited SPP w/ large screen.

Last edited:

jjscsix

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No, poor design. Mine is the same and others report same. Ford is really not good at these full digits dash/controls. I have several glitches in mine.

m3olsen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Let's hope Ford engineers are monitoring these posts. I can also confirm the same botched functionality. It's silly, really. You have to go fairly deep into menus to change it back to temp.

m3olsen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My 2019 Limited seems to stay on trans temp, if you mean the top right fake gauge.
I think the people having problems are with the new as of 2023 model with the digital instrument cluster that is paired with the SYNC 4A 15.5" infotainment screen.

OP
OP
A

Andy B

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think the people having problems are with the new as of 2023 model with the digital instrument cluster that is paired with the SYNC 4A 15.5" infotainment screen.

es, mine is a sync4A 2023 Limited spp

Buggy as heck

ElectrifyCLT

Reaction score
How do you get the transmission temps in the first place? Can’t find that setting in my 22 Timberline w/ the 4a screen.

jjscsix

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How do you get the transmission temps in the first place? Can’t find that setting in my 22 Timberline w/ the 4a screen.
It’s in the settings accessed through the steering wheel control of the information screen in the gauge cluster.