PA 3" BL for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fiveohpoepoe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am going a different route with my build. 3" Performance Accessories body lift that has been on my 98 Expedition for roughly 4-5 weeks. This kit will be complete when taken off.

$150 shipped.

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am going a different route with my build. 3" Performance Accessories body lift that has been on my 98 Expedition for roughly 4-5 weeks. This kit will be complete when taken off.

$150 shipped.

does this kit work with a 2000 4x4 expy?

OP
OP
fiveohpoepoe

fiveohpoepoe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
To my knowledge yes. I do not have the part# with me[Im at work] but I can check this evening. Or if you want to check the site or google it, that would be quicker.

This is my 3rd Expedition lifted with a BL, however they were all 98 XLT,s.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
it should fit your truck. its same generation so same bolts...looks like you just found a good deal and didnt have to use ebay! haha

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
why would you remove the body lift???? no matter what route you go, the body lift will not effect any thing. unless your slamming it. either way. thats a great price. does it come with frame plugs, grounding brackets, and extentions?

OP
OP
fiveohpoepoe

fiveohpoepoe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The 35,s barely give it the look I want so naturally anything smaller will look even more silly. I want to go back to Lightning wheels, but I will keep the 2" of lift on it.

Whatever comes int he kit from PA will be in the kit when its sold. All brackets, bolts etc

This is the way it looks now

Last edited:

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
it should fit your truck. its same generation so same bolts...looks like you just found a good deal and didnt have to use ebay! haha

haha yeah but the one i found from summit racing was 189, and brand new. i'd rather purchase new

OP
OP
fiveohpoepoe

fiveohpoepoe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I understand $39 + shipping for brand new and prob would go the same route. What is shipping from Summit? I have feedback on numerous sites if you need it and Ill neg. a little.

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I understand $39 + shipping for brand new and prob would go the same route. What is shipping from Summit? I have feedback on numerous sites if you need it and Ill neg. a little.

it's 11 dollars shipping from summit