Passenger headlight issues...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sean_john

Reaction score
Here's the deal. I bought a set of what I thought was quality "halo" headlights a while back and they have worked fine till the other night. Now, when I start the truck the passenger headlight is out. After a couple minutes it comes on, I haven't found any loose wires yet. Any ideas or guidance would be awesome.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
headlights with halo rings? so the ring is out or the low beam in the headlight? if the low beam is out you may need to put a relay harness on it to push more power to that headlight...if it is the halo ring itself check ur wiring and it that is correct then it is the headlight itself and u will need to send it back...buy a new one...or tear it apart and fix the wiring in the headlight...

OP
OP
Sean_john

Sean_john

Reaction score
headlights with halo rings? so the ring is out or the low beam in the headlight? if the low beam is out you may need to put a relay harness on it to push more power to that headlight...if it is the halo ring itself check ur wiring and it that is correct then it is the headlight itself and u will need to send it back...buy a new one...or tear it apart and fix the wiring in the headlight...

It's the low beam only. The high beam has blown so I do not know if it is effected. The halo comes on as it should.

Last edited:

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sounds like you initially need a relay harness...i have one on my truck cuz i had the same prob and that fixed it...it increases the power going to that side...but with the high being blown idk...could be a bad set with bad wiring...if money isnt a prob...i suggest having it wired by someone that retrofits headlights...start fresh