Pipes, I want setups and prices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
List your pipe setup and how much you paid. Whether I ll pass emissions and how loud it is. I want it as loud as possible but able to pass emissions.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
flowmaster single swept-side...$170...rumbles pretty decent...they know when i start it up for sure...and they hear me coming/going...but its no boss hog

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
glass pack $40, chrome tip $30, install $70. sounds wonderful! not crazy loud but its there.

Last edited:
OP
OP

01expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
keep em coming, as of now thinking just muffler delete and into a y pipe to dual tips

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
3" pipe from the y pipe back to a 16" BULLET muffler. hard to find, but it sets off alarms with no tip. and it passes emissions, and it should do it again this month.

and if i were you i would go true dual, x-pipe, and two mufflers with two tips. im gonna go get a second muffler hopefully next year after smog.

ZombieSoldier

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Want an aggressive legal muffler? Check out the AeroTurbine 3030 muffler. Check em out on YouTube. Search for aero turbine or at3030

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what do yall think about cutting/welding into the existing pipe and running pipe to the other side to "make" a dual setup...after the muffler? not like that green expedition that has the pipe bent down towards ground that everyone commented was ugly that SOL found...maybe i'll just do like WHOISMOOTOO and cut in at the very end and make it a dual tip setup...

ZombieSoldier

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There is a monotone black 2nd gen Eddie Bauer here on post with that setup. It comes out directly under the running boards. It's cool but not a fan