Pipes, I want setups and prices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Knautical2001

Full Access Members
Reaction score
But mine was pricey, $350, but they also had to go under my axle because of the indipendant suspension (sorry about the spelling, that is one thing I am NOT good at). LOL :D

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they also had to go under my axle because of the indipendant suspension

thats why i was told i couldnt get it...there are 2 guys that got it done...one lost the spare (not willing to do that) and the other went with smaller piping in order to get it around the IRS...if i had thought about it then...i couldve gotten it done for $175...since i didnt...$150 at local exhaust shop in Ft Walton Beach FL next to Eglin AFB...miss that place

Knautical2001

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah, I hate the ones that say they can't do it, it just means they are either A) too lazy to have to work, B) really don't know what they are doing or C) Have no imagination to be able to work it out. Either way, I found one that does so I am happy. :D I got all Stainless steel too so it is awesome. :D And I think I was wrong, I think I have 2.5" not 2". I can't remember off the top of my head.

midsouthduck

Reaction score
Mandrel bent 90 deg sections welded to flanges and connected to pipe after 2nd CATs. Ebay
RRE 2-1/2" dia, 1/2"thk DP flanges, gaskets. Road Race Engineering
Magnaflow 2x 2.5" into single 3" out TRU Y-pipe Transition, 2.5" & 3" u-bolts. Ebay
Flowmaster 70 series big block 3"in-3"out straight muffler w/heat shield from Ebay
Single Gibson 3" mandrel bent tailpipe from muffler (no SS tip). Gibson
McMaster Carr grade 8 bolts & nuts. McMaster
Muffler shop installation. Some place in Olive Branch, MS.
Total parts and labor $400.

Not too loud cause the wife drives the truck sometimes. I don't have to pass emissions where I live, but no change to Cats so should be OK.

Last edited:

Expyguru

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Longtube ****** headers-cat delete all 4. Then straight pipe to turn downs. Headers 479.00 pipe 40.00 emission standards none loud extremely lol.