Pipes, I want setups and prices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

01expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i like how aggressive soliders is im thinking a muffler delete and a y pipe to duals so thats what im thinking anyone know how much itd run for

gearhead847

Reaction score
I just cut right before the muffler, pullex the tail pipe and muffler out from under the truck and slapped on a turndown tip for 7 bucks and called it good...its sounds very racecar like when i step on it. And since it dumps under the truck I dont have to worry about crushing any pipes

Last edited:

TexasAngel34

Full Access Members
Reaction score
cut out the muffler, cats still in, added a reg pipe single, sounds freaking bad ass,, cost me $40 ...

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Well...I had a complete custom exhaust installed from my 1 5/8" shorties back. Dual stainless 3" with high flow cats into dual in and out magnaflow muffler with internal x-pipe. It was way too loud for my taste but it did sound very mean and deep. Sounded like a big block race car is how I would describe it but I had additional resonators installed after the muffler and it quieted it down to what I consider reasonable. Had them install v-clamp connectors so it could be removed for accessibility for tranny and etc..

It cost about $1100 complete :bawl: but it is all stainless, mandrel bent and took over 8 hours of labor to install/fabricate.

If you watch my link with some decent headphones you get an idea what it sounds like. Turn it up :) but not too much as the blower is quite loud :p Drivers side window is down....

Last edited:

dj_mindframe_99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Magna-Flow single cat-back system. used, $100

really mellow and low tone, sounds best at 2,000-2,500 RPM

not aggressive or loud at all, just mellow rumbles, also there is no drone at cruising speed. probably NOT what you're looking for.

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Gibson headers 2.5" duals back to a Magna flow muffler with dual 2.5" in and out with built in x pipe.Full SS with mandrel bends, chrome tips out the back. All 4 stock cats still in place, not real loud but a nice growl. may get louder when I remove rear cat and put pair of high flows in front

Knautical2001

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Flow Master with 2" with chrom tips. Sounds great!! I am not at home, but once I get home from deployment I will post a vid. I still have the cats too. Picture is in my signature.