Pipes, I want setups and prices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a rear cat delete... true duals... with flowmaster 40s... both exiting behind pass rear tire.... loud but not crazy loud like straight piped but close enough for me

Soldier777

Full Access Members
Reaction score
dual straight pipes extremely loud when you get on it. Click the link

callee11

Full Access Members
Reaction score
single exhaust with all cats in place I just cut the muffler out and welded in a piece of pipe then cut the tailpipe back and welded on a 14" echo tip.... sounds awesome I think it is close to a flowmaster sound but only cost me $30 and $20 of it was on the tip lol

JTKustoms

Full Access Members
Reaction score
have gone through a few setups but my first one was custom piping from the cats back....went into a 30" glass then split with a y pipe and exits at both sides with 4" slash cut stainless tips, at the time it cost 350 for everything. I'm now running the same pipes and everything but deleted the glasspack

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i need to make a video still. or a few. mornings the exhaust isnt as loud as when ive been driving around all day. i want straight pipe as well. stupid cali laws. :(